Click Here – Digiturf’s Yearling Sale – 12 to 31 July 2011
It doesn’t matter if your yearling is a colt or a filly, provided it is has strong legs ready to race!
Yearlings make better financial sense because you can buy them from the sales ring as 1 year olds, at the same reasonable price you would pay for 2 year olds, begin training them immediately, and before you know it you have all the training histories you will ever need to kick start the new season like a champion. You can train them as hard as you like (it’s no crime to train your horses as hard as you like when you paid for them!) because that’s how you build the most comprehensive training history the world has ever seen. Now that you can show off 20 training sessions in the auctions, the world is going to expect a comprehensive training history as the minimum requirement before buying horses. But this is not about selling horses because buying yearlings is the best decision you can make before the races begin next season.
Ever wanted to own your own horse racing stable? Now you can start your own virtual racing stable, race your horses, and win real money!
You also get to enjoy that extra month training your yearlings for free because their first stabling fee will only be due in September 2011, e.g. a yearling bought on 12 July 2011 has no stabling fee due on 12 August 2011, then if still unraced thereafter it will have a US$2.00 stabling fee due on 12 September 2011. Technically, this means you get to keep your yearlings for free: yearlings eat for free, train for free, and sleep for free on Digiturf.com. That’s because you should spend as much time training your yearlings until they drop because next season they are going to be kept on their hooves running in some of the most competitive races ever seen on Digiturf.com!
Digiturf’s Yearling Sale begins in the sales ring and ends with you in the winner’s circle!
Yearling Sale Details:
- Yearlings will be available from 00:01 GMT on 12 July 2011 until 23:59 GMT on 31 July 2011.
- The sales ring defaults to 2Y horses, remember to select the 1Y horse.
- Yearlings have the same ability that they will have as 2Y horses.
ie. Ageing from 1 to 2 years has no affect on the horses’ ability.
- Yearlings are trained against 2Y training horses to gauge their abilities as a 2Y horse.
- Yearlings become 2Y horses on the first day of the new season.
- Yearlings can only enter races as 2Y horses in the new season.
- Racing, Claiming, and Auctions are only available for horses aged 2-7 years.
- Yearlings can be bought with bonus credits or cash, but using cash can get you some extra free horses.