Digiturf & RaceClubs Training Time (TT) Charts
$25.00 – One time purchase
NOTE: Full support is available for all of the products below, but users should have an understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Once the items have been purchased via PayPal, you will receive the software or charts via your email address.
Every good trainer has to have a chart of what training times (TT) are competitive in each age group, distance, and racing caliber. It’s impossible to have a successful stable if you don’t know what level to run your horse! We’ve compiled three different charts from some of the top stable owners on Digiturf or RaceClubs.
Are you new to Digiturf or RaceClubs? Has your virtual horse stable become so large it’s hard to manage? Whether you’re looking for training time charts to get you started or the ability to visualize your profit statements, our Digiturf and RaceClubs Stable Management system is here to help.
Months of development work has been put into this system to help you win as much money on the virtual race track as possible. With over 15 of the top stables and countless smaller stables using our stable management system, isn’t it time you took your virtual horse stable to the next level?
Account Overview Statements
The virtual horse racing account overview section gives you a snapshot of your monthly, season, and lifetime financials. You’ll have a complete view of the overall workings of your stable within the following categories:
- Number of virtual horses stabled, retired, and claimed
- Forwarding balance
- Racing Profit / Loss
- Virtual Horse Purchases / Sales
- Account Overview Statement
- Checks and Balance Statement
- Credit Transactions (auction entry, wallet purchase, buy a horse, claim sale, horse subscriptions, nomination fees, supplementary fees, and tack shop purchases)
- Credit Gains (auction wallet refund, buy credits, bonus credits, claim refund, claim settlement, refund nomination, and stakes winnings)
Virtual Horse Stable Overview
Our virtual horse stable overview section gives you a one off snapshot of your entire barn at Digiturf or RaceClubs. This page allows you to gain insight on all of your horses without having to flip pages, making entering your virtual horses in races that they’ll be competitive a breeze.
- Grade 1 A Horses & Grade 2 B Horses standard, other can be added
- Horse Name & Age
- Racing & Overall Profit / Loss
- Best Distance, Going, and Training Time (TT)
- Top Training Time (TT) vs. Chart
- # and % of Race Run, Won, 2nd – 4ths, Did Not Place
The virtual racing history section gives you an overview of all of your virtual horses performances at Digiturf or RaceClubs. This page feeds the rest of the document to calculate how much each horse has won/loss and your stable racing statistics.
Another great benefit of this page is the automatic calculation of what virtual jockey you received (1st – Jack Ford through 34th – Linda Fitzgerald). It also calculates how many lengths you would have won/loss the virtual race by if you had the #1 jockey. This is a great feature in that it allows you to see whether or not your horse is competitive in the race categories that he’s previously run.
Individual Horse Page
For anyone serious about winning on Digiturf or RaceClubs, this is the micro-analysis needed to be a successful virtual horse trainer. Your individual horse pages will provide insight that you’ve never had before.
Is your horse better at 1200m or 1400m? Should he wear blinkers or not? What are his true training times after accounting for his fitness level? All these questions and more are now answered.
- Displays average training time (TT) per age, blinkers on/off, distance, and surface
- Displays top training time per distance and surface
- Calculates how far above / below compared to the chart TT’s
- Handicaps lengths to your training times (TT) for training sessions below 100% fitness so you see what the true TT was
- Shows whether you should wear blinkers or not for each distance
- Individual horse statistics (wins, places, runs), racing profits, overall profits, acquisitions costs, tack, and stabling fees
- Average jockey from each race
Auction / Claim Purchase Calculator
Never purchase a dud in the auction or claiming races again. The Auction / Claim Purchase Calculator allows you to load the past performances of the horses you’re interested in purchasing to show the true statistics of how they’ve run. Don’t overspend on a horse just because the Digiturf or RaceClubs seller claims it to be a “CONSO/CHAMP” horse.
- Lifetime Nomination Prices
- Lifetime Winnings
- Total Profit / Loss
- Races Run, Won, Place, Didn’t Place
- Banded Nomination Levels (what levels the horse runs at)
- Average Jockey Ranking (Random)
Charts – Training Times (TT)
Every good virtual horse trainer has to have a chart of what training times (TT) are competitive in each age group, distance, and racing caliber. It’s impossible to have a successful stable if you don’t know what level to run your horse! We’ve compiled three different charts from some of the top stable owners on Digiturf and RaceClubs.
- G1 Graded – Monster, Consolation, Added, $5 Nomination
- G1 Rated – Each rating
- G2 Graded – Worst / Best
- G2 Rated – Each rating
- G3 Rated – Each rating
- Comes with (3) 2-year old, (2) 3-year old, and (2) 4-7-year old charts created by the best trainers on Digiturf